November 14, 2021
Naturally Cleanse Your Face With This Homemade Honey Face Wash
At Nibu, we love this homemade honey face wash – it’s just the perfect way to naturally cleanse your face and it smells truly amazing.
Honey is super nourishing for your skin – take a look at some of the benefits of this wonder ingredient:
- Honey is a natural antibacterial agent.
- It’s a natural preservative, meaning it can have anti-aging effects.
- It moisturises your skin, whilst also regulating sebum levels in your skin due to it also being slightly astringent.
- It’s perfect for regulating your skin’s pH levels.
And what’s really fantastic about this face wash is how easy it is to make.
How Do You Make A Honey Face Wash?
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil – melted (or your favourite oil)
- 3 tablespoons of Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 20 drops Tea Tree / Lavender / Frankincense or your favourite essential oils
- 2 capsules of Live Probiotics or Vitamin E
Step 1: Mix all ingredients together, until well-combined.
Step 2: Pour into a bottle and store it in a cool place.
And that’s it – it’s as easy as that!
Give it a try and experience the benefits of this amazing face wash.